I feel at this point, the third trimester, my belly grows bigger everyday. I'm still working out 4 times a week just modifying some things in the classes I take or going on the elliptical. I find my energy level dwindling again, but exercising helps so much. Reid is very active at certain times during the day and he is quite strong too. He is getting ready to be a future baseball/soccer player! I now start going to the doctor every 2 weeks. I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. In two more months our little man will be here. I'm starting to really get his room ready because I want to work as long as I can. I will post pictures when it is all finished.
 |
| 30 Weeks |
|
 |
| 31 Weeks |
 |
| Another "rough" weekend in Palm Desert!! |
Ash! I seriously love your little belly! I just wanna rub it for good luck! :)
ReplyDelete