Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Mother's Day & 13 Months

There is no place I would rather be on Mother's Day then in Palm Desert with my family.  Kevin usually works on the weekends, so I was so GLAD he was able to get it off.  We had a blast as always...it is such an AWESOME mini vacation destination.  Reid absolutely LOVES the pool and crawling around the golf course for our nightly bocce ball game.  At 13 months Reid is still not walking willingly on his own.  Stubborn little guy would rather crawl extremely fast or run while we hold his hand.  I am just waiting for that one day he just takes off on his own...for now, I guess I can enjoy him just crawling...right?!?!  He is sleeping GREAT (knock on wood)...back to two naps instead of one.  Must be all that moving around.  He is fascinated with airplanes, helicopters, birds, and trucks (especially fire trucks).  When he hears one or sees one he goes crazy pointing at it and gets so excited talking...it is hilarious.  We are finished with bottles and doing great, next thing is the pacifier when he goes to sleep.  I am glad he doesn't want it any other time, but now I know it is going to be a challenge to take it away at nap/night time.  This kid loves to be outside any moment he can...walking, playing in his mini water park, running/walking with mommy and daddy in the BOB, or just strolling in his car.  He actually gets upset if either of us goes outside and doesn't bring him.  I can't wait for when I am off of work in a few weeks for summer (even though I am doing morning summer school) and we can have our beach, lagoon, and pool days.

Playing with cousin Jake

Teaching him young...the Estrada's are ALWAYS yellow in bocce ball


Go Reid, Go!

Cousins, Jake and Ashlyn, crawling with him

Gorgeous!

Love his pool/nap hair

Resting with Grandpa after a LONG game of bocce ball


Wanting to play with his cousin Tyler

Hundreds of toys and goes for the empty box


"I see you!"


These fountains were FREEZING, but he loved it!


Greatest blessing...I LOVE being Reid's Mommy =)

Ride back to the room...classic!

"Come on Grandma!"

Most of the clan playing bocce


Reid looks a little "pooped"

Happy Grandma's Day - Love You!

Mom, Reid, Jacob, Chad, and Ashlyn
Weee...first time on a Merry-go-Round


First lagoon trip of the summer and LOVED it!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment