Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

1st Mother's Day

My 1st Mother's Day was wonderful as I spent the weekend with my family in Palm Desert.  It is always a blast when we go to the desert, especially when the whole clan can make it.  Becoming a mother to Reid is the best thing that has every happened to me.  I feel so blessed to have this amazing family of three.


Reid is tanner than me-haha!
I love you so much!

My two favorite people



The weather has been so nice lately we have been taking some trips to the beach with my sister, Nichole, and niece, Emily.  We went three times just last week.  I feel so fortunate to be able to stay home and be with Reid (and enjoy the weather)!

Lounging in the BOB

I love being at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment