Last week Kevin graduated from the OC Park Ranger Academy. The original graduation was scheduled for before the holidays, but had to be postponed due to the rain. I was so honored to pin his badge during the ceremony. What a special moment it was! It was a long 15 weeks of classes and training for him. I am so glad for him to be finished (and so is he). Now he has a normal schedule during the week at Casper's Park- 4 days on and 3 days off. Kev I am so proud of you for finishing another academy. I know it wasn't easy with all the studying and work on top of that. All your hard work paid off. OC Parks is lucky to have you as one of their Rangers.
 |
| It is hard to take him seriously when he looks like a drill sergeant ;) |
- |
| 2nd Graduating Class-Kev's on the front left sitting |
This week marks 27 weeks! I just went to take my glucose test today and will find out the results in a couple weeks at my doctor's appointment. I am hoping it comes back fine and that it is the last of my blood work. The days until our little Reid is here seems to be coming quicker and quicker. We are so excited!!
 |
| 27 Weeks |
 |
| Paul & Amber's Wedding at Pelican Hill Resort, Newport Beach |
Ash you are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete