Baby Boy isn't even here yet and he already got so spoiled this Christmas. He is so fortunate to have such a loving family. He even got his "special" blanket from Grandma (my mom). This is going to be such a cherished item for our little guy-I know! It was a different Christmas this year because Kevin had to work. He missed out on my families traditional Christmas breakfast. After our breakfast my dad, mom, brother, and I went to visit him at the park with lunch and his presents. Then he got to come to my Grandma's for dinner. I am hoping next year he will have the day off, especially with the little one. Today I started organizing some things and getting his room cleared out. He was in need of some closet space. We just need to move/sell some furniture and we will be ready for the baby furniture, which we still need to find.
 |
| Basket of Toys and Shoes |
 |
| His wardrobe already |
 |
| Quilt made by Grandma |
 |
| His "special" |
 |
| A parent of one of my students made these for me-yes, they are edible |
 |
| Gingerbread house from our realtor that sold us our home |
 |
| Ashlyn & Jacob waiting patiently to open their presents |
 |
| Emily and her monkey slippers |
|
 |
| Tim & Chad boxing with the bubble wrap |
New Flip Video!
OCD kicked in today....I took down all of our Christmas decorations and put them away for next year. I usually wait some time to take it all down, but this year there is a little different feeling. Don't get me wrong, I hate to see Christmas come and go so quickly, but I am just more excited for baby boy. I am ready to get his room all ready. As I took everything down, I kept thinking, next years holiday season is going to be so great with the little guy around. Can't Wait!
 |
| 23 Weeks |
 |
| 24 Weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment