Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

17 Weeks and Jenna's Bridal Shower

This week marked 17 weeks, I cannot even believe it.  We saw the doctor today and everything is looking great.  We got to hear the heartbeat, which is something so amazing to Kevin and I.   Our little one has a strong heart beat and was moving around quite a bit (not that I can feel much of it).  In two weeks we have our anatomy ultrasound and get to find out the sex of the baby-woohoo!!  We cannot wait to find out and get the babies room decorated, not to mention do "a little" shopping on Black Friday.
This past weekend I also had my college roommates bridal shower.  It was such a wonderful morning.  We roomed together all 4 years at Pepperdine and I have to say, I truly lucked out with such an amazing person.  I am so happy for Jenna and Richard and look forward to being a part of their special day this weekend.
17 Weeks   

After the doctors today Kevin and I went on a beautiful hike on the trails in Dana Point.  We took this big loop that started at the top of the harbor and ended up down at Strands Beach.  It was a gorgeous day to walk.  We even picked out the lot for our next home ;)


Dana Point Harbor - I love So Cal!!
The front lot we have picked out!  Since the walk was so great we said we would come back frequently to check the progress on our home (haha!) ;)
The beautiful Bride-to-be and best roomate!

The girls and mother of the bride
Bridesmaid Ali, Bride Jenna, and Bridesmaid Ashley
Love these girls! (May, Fodo, and me)

No comments:

Post a Comment