| "Here I am!" First ultra sound at 9 weeks and 4 days |
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Baby Estrada Arriving in April!
Kevin and I are so excited for our new addition coming in April. I am now 14 weeks along and have been very lucky with my pregnancy. No morning sickness, nausea, etc. I have just been more tired than usually, especially since I have gone back to work. I cannot complain, little baby has been good to me. The greatest thing is I still fit into my regular clothes, which I hope to stay in as long as I can. I'm still staying active, working out 4-5 times a week. I think this has helped the ease of the first three months as well. This is an exciting time for our families as well. This will be my parents fourth grandchild and Kevin's parents first grandchild. Bets have already started whether it is a girl or boy. We definitely want to find out the sex of the baby. My mom (and I) are even more excited that we get to find out before black Friday!! God has done amazing things for us in 2010: new home, Kevin got a Park Ranger job, and we found out about our new addition. We are are so blessed and very excited for what lies ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations!! We want belly shots each week to see that growing belly:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you've started this blog so I and others can watch with excitement and anticipation. This is gonna be fun!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Debi
Great blog Ash! I'm so excited for you guys! Keep taking pics so we can see when you really start to loose your six pack abs!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and Kevin! We are very excited. Our little ones will only be a month apart :) Look forward to reading your blog. xo Kara
ReplyDelete